Basic Privacy laws on Mobile / Internet usage in Vietnam Anti-Spam regulated by Decree 90/2008/ND-CP (Decree No. 77) (the “Anti-spam Decree”), which applies to advertising emails and text messages. And requires…
The Vietnam Law States
- You must give prior consent before an email or text message may be sent.
- “Consent Notice” must be clearly expressed
- Your Records of the consents must be saved
- We send out short invitation to join our panel (joining is voluntary)
- You have option to opens link and join
- Saved in our data base portal and backed up
We receive The Consent Notice from participants about the following
- A general description of information to be provided in the advertising and the products and services concerned;
- Notice of the maximum number of advertising emails that will be sent and when.
- Recipients must be given an opportunity to opt-out from receiving advertising emails/messages.
- We are a market research company gathering data to improve brands and service(see about us)
- Your data is protected by ESOMAR privacy codes and only used in aggregate ( no names, or personal detailed divulged)
- We note that we shall contact you a few times / month during work hours as a maximum
- You may unsubscribe at anytime