Typically, Panels are not very representative nor accurate, as there is usually a lack of Quality Control and panel validation. Our process is different…
2. 100% panelist phone call validation.
- name, gender & age,
- location, mobile, email,
- marital status / kids /
- 3 ownership & usage questions.
3. Send demographic survey to all confirmed by SMS.
Call back all respondents with data discrepancies and validate.
Usually, about 20% of applicants are dismissed from the panel.
4. Call back to any panelist where responses do not link to previous data.
5. Repeat for each survey.
6. Each individual respondent assign unique IP code.
On average, we screen out about 20% of all registered panelists and provide human contact with each valid respondent to ensure validation and participation